Location

The Galapagos Archipelago lie just over 900 kilometers off the Ecuadorian coast in the Pacific Ocean. They were formed volcanically and harbor some of the world’s most unique species. 97% of the islands are comprised of National Park. The remaining 3% is allotted for human use, with the majority of the 25,000 or so Galapagos residents living on Santa Cruz, a centrally located island and the archipelago’s main commercial hub.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Based in Puerto Ayora on Santa Cruz Island, Galapagos TEFL participants will be poised in an ideal location for island exploration.

Things to do include sightseeing tours, snorkeling, scuba diving, and free diving excursions, camping, hiking, salsa classes, cooking classes, Spanish classes and a wide variety of other activities. The staff at Galapagos TEFL will be happy to help you find the best options for your particular interests. If you let us know in advance, we may be able to secure group discounts or other promotional benefits.